Limited Edition Seydel Saxony Chromatic RARE Bb
SEYDEL SAXONY CHROMATIC
Key: RARE Bb Limited Edition
This is the Exciting New Chromatic With Stainless Steel Reeds!
The Origin of Sound - the SAXONY CHROMATIC - the first serial-produced chromatic harmonica with stainless steel reeds! This new model comes from the current makers of the legendary Renaissance Chromatic - the Stradivarius of chromatics!
The SAXONY CHROMATIC is a professional chromatic harmonica with unique playing features. The instrument benefits from the stainless steel reeds well known from the 1847 Blues harmonicas and the timeless precision manufacturing of the Seydel Renaissance chromatic harmonica.
- Full, loud sound and fast tone response due to the stainless steel reeds: durable and stable in pitch even with heavy duty playing
- Reliable valving - new windsaver material
- Less air-loss due to optimized reed plates made of German Silver (an alloy) - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reeds and reed plate slots
- New mouthpiece with round openings
- Improved slider package design – optimized for air-tightness and comfortable action
- Stainless steel coverplates
- Cover plates opened wide at the back and crimped to allow the overtone-rich sound to spread out unhindered
- High precision manufactured aluminum comb – optimized for ideal tone-response, with design coating in metallic look
All components were rethought and improved – the result is the SAXONY CHROMATIC – a master’s instrument that fits professional demands. This harmonica opens a new dimension of SEYDEL's long tradition of making quality harmonicas. Precision, made in Klingenthal SAXONY Germany.
This is the lowest price allowed on this exquisite harmonica. Eezyreeder is an authorized dealer.
PLEASE NOTE: A HARMONICA CANNOT EVER BE RETURNED TO A DEALER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLAYED! THIS IS FORBIDDEN BY HEALTH REGULATIONS AND ALSO MANUFACTURER'S POLICIES. If there is a manufacturing defect or problem with a new harmonica it can be returned to the USA service center of the manufacturer for free warranty work. I will be happy help you with that process.