Seydel Skydiver Steel Tremolo
The SKYDIVER STEEL TREMOLO is a traditionally-shaped tremolo harmonica with stainless steel reeds.
The SKYDIVER STEEL TREMOLO offers an incredible musical presence and assertiveness while providing a subtle and sweet tremolo sound. The tuning on the SKYDIVER is the most commonly used tuning of tremolo harmonicas (also called 'asian tuning') - learn more about this tuning in the Tips section above!
- polymeric comb with single chamber per reed – very airtight and durable
- stainless steel covers – no possibility of corrosion
- traditionally-shaped (double-row) tremolo mouthpiece
- 48 stainless steel reeds
- tuned according to the solo-tremolo tuning (without double notes) providing three complete melody octaves of tonal range
- full overtone-rich sound with an easy response
- approved tuning stability due to stainless steel reeds
- sweet sounding tremolo
- available in many keys: G, A, C, Db and D
- if you use two instruments tuned in a semi-note distance (e.g. C & C'/Db) the SKYDIVER is even suited for playing chromatically!
The SKYDIVER STEEL TREMOLO – made for ambitious melody players of many traditional musical styles.